Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hasil Adkins and Jesco White...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hasil Adkins and Jesco White...

    We were talking about The Dancing Outlaw and Hasil Adkins in the movie thread. I thought some of you might like some more info. Make sure you look at the video on the Hasil Adkins page on the right side. Hilarious. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] On the Dancing Outlaw page, you can order the movies for those interested.


    Hasil Adkins...

    The Dancing Outlaw...
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hasil Adkins and Jesco White...

    Dr. Costat showed us this in Western Civ class at CVC when I was there. He was completely enamered with the guy and even went to visit him and had some video of his visit.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hasil Adkins and Jesco White...

    I have saw a DVD of the local PBS special on Jesco. Man, wasnt that some great footage.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hasil Adkins and Jesco White...

    I seen it on PBS also, Jesco is a RIOT. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •